Here is what you need to know if you want to attend class in person or virtually:
- You must reserve your space online. NO pop ins. And be sure to sign up for the In Studio Class not the Virtual version. (FYI these classes will ALSO be virtual)
- Class fee is non-refundable. If you need to cancel you MUST do so at least 4 hours prior to the start of class without penalty. If you cancel after the 4 hours window expires you will not be refunded. Each space is valuable.
- Purchases for Be Fly Aerial Intro! - Cancellation without penalty can occur 4 hours prior to start of class and cannot be rescheduled. Fee is non-refundable but account WILL be credited the fee for use on a future purchase. Cancellation within that 4 hour window as well as no-show will result in forfiture of fee and space in class.
- Purchase for our Be Fly Aerial 3 Class Package! - Package is valid for ONLY 3 dates scheduled and is non-tranferable and non-refundable.
- If you are not feeling well or have knowingly had contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid-19 PLEASE DO NOT come to class. And if YOU test positive for Covid-19 you must contact us.
- Masks are required to be worn up until class starts and put back on immediately at the end of class. If you do not have a mask you can buy one for $1. CASH ONLY.
- Upon your arrival you will have your temperature checked. If it is over 100 degrees you will be sent away, forfeit your space and still be charged the drop in fee.
- You will be required to sign a Covid-19 and Video release after you are cleared for class. Certain In Studio classes will also be Virtual so there is a chance you will end up on camera and in our Class Content Library in PunchPass.
- You will need to sanitize your hands immediately after signing the waiver.
- There will be NO sweat towels available so bring your own.
- The water fountain will be off limits. Be sure to bring a FULL water bottle. We will have water available for purchase. CASH ONLY.
- Inside Groove there will be taped areas for you to occupy with safe social distancing.
- Front doors will open approx 15-20 minutes prior to the start of class and will lock approx 1 minutes prior to class start. BE ON TIME! If you arrive after the doors lock you will still be charged.
- Classes are 45 minutes long.
- Due to Covid precautions, fans have been removed in Groove. We got a new AC unit and the room is set at a constant 68 degrees. If we need to adjust we will.
- If NO ONE is signed up for a virtual class 20-30 minutes prior to class start class may be canceled. If class is canceled you will receive have your account credited.
- Due to the instructors not being able to monitor real time attendance everyone signed up for a virtual class will be marked as ATTENDED. If you cannot attend please be sure to cancel at least 5 minutes prior to the start of class. If you do not cancel you will be charged the attendance fee.
- Please note. If NO ONE is registered 15-30 minutes prior to the start of a VIRTUAL class, class may be canceled. So sign up!
- If you have any questions email us at [email protected]@gmail.com or message us on Facebook.
Our schedule is currently empty.